What is "LoadedTwiceOnTreeException"?

spectre1989

Hi there,

I have a branch which forked off of main a couple of weeks ago. I'm currently trying to merge main in to the branch so it's more in sync with the latest stuff the other developers are working on. After I processed the merge, when I try to checkin the pending changes, I get this error:

"The constructor to deserialize an object of type 'Codice.CM.Common.CmItemLoadedTwiceOnTreeException' was not found.: 192.168.137.50:8087"

I've tried only checking in a few changes at a time, but because it's a merge I have to check everything in at once.

Help!

Cheers

Joe

• 2 months later...

I got this same problem today, not sure when will the new version got release. Really hope that it's really fixed.

Beside that, I notice a big problem with gitsync replication with bitbucket. A changeset (It's a merge, btw) is different when viewing from Bitbucket and changeset diff, I also tried to browse the repository at that change set and compare that that of bitbucket to see that it's completely different. Two folder shown as deleted on the cs diff but it's still there in the bitbucket, to clarify, I didn't delete any folder.

So when switching to that changeset, two folders are gone and I have noway to make it sync with bitbucket anymore.

Please check this case as this is the third time I got into this problem, each time I uninstall Plastic SCM, remove the install folder / data, clean up all the gabage, restart computer, reinstall Plastic SCM, sync with the git repository again as I thought it's was my fault doing something wrong ... It's taking a lot of time, and after several sync, this happens again and again ...

I'm not sure if you will able to reproduce this problem or not but for me, that two folder get deleted again and again and I was frustrated enough to stop trying to do it again.

Another problem, I always get operation timeout if the active workspace is not of the branch which I was trying to make a replicate.

Another last one, seems that files I checked in and sync got reverse back some how, still not yet have enough time to track it down yet, now I must spend time to check every single commit / changeset to figure out if my source was burry somewhere and got overwritten by automatic merge :(

In the meantime I will stop risking my source with Plastic SCM and return back to Git/TortoiseGit then ... Really hope that you guys can figure it out and make a fix

HI,

This issue (LoadedTwiceOnTreeException) was fixed at: 5.0.44.566.    What is your Plastic version?

Regarding the GitSync issues, could you send as fast-export package of your repository to reproduce the issue. (you can use the -nodata option to avoid sharing the file content).

I guess your Bitbucket repo is not public, but using a fast-export package we will able to reproduce your scenario.  We haven´t been reported a similar issue before, but anyway I would recommend you to upgrade to the last Plastic version to get all the GitSync improvements.

PD: I would appreciate if you open a new post for the GitSync issues. This post deals with a different issue.

Regards,

Carlos

Archived