Teammate cant push / pull

Hello,

yesterday we started to switch from Collab to Plastic. We still have some Problems at the moment we use the Free Cloud Edition 

so we should have 3 User and 5GB. 

I created a new Unity projekt so a teammate and me can check plastic how it works with push, pull. merge etc. 

i can do all of this things but if he try to pull my changes he get a window with the massage:  

The sync process was unable to replicate the following branch:

Branch: /main
Operation: Pull
Source repository: BaseArfURP@AugmentedRobotics@cloud
Destination repository: BaseArfURP@local

Error description: 
One or more errors occurred.

in the logfile we found following error but we dont know how to fix it i hope anyone can help us.

User creation check. A new ACTIVE user can't be created, limit would be exceeded. Current 1. Maximum 1. User to be created myEmail@XXXX.com.
11:21 Uhr
ERROR Replication - Error replicating data. Data cannot be decrypted, please ensure your encryption key password is correct..    at a4u.a(SymmetricAlgorithm A_0, Byte[] A_1, Int32 A_2, Byte[] A_3)
11:22 Uhr
ERROR Replication - Error processing replication operation. One or more errors occurred. (Data cannot be decrypted, please ensure your encryption key password is correct.).    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAllCore(Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
ERROR Replication - Error replicating data. Data cannot be decrypted, please ensure your encryption key password is correct..    at a4u.a(SymmetricAlgorithm A_0, Byte[] A_1, Int32 A_2, Byte[] A_3)
ERROR Replication - Error processing replication operation. One or more errors occurred. (Data cannot be decrypted, please ensure your encryption key password is correct.).    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAllCore(Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
ERROR Operations - OnError catching exception [Trying to use a previously finished transaction 9a251b74-b833-465b-a8c3-b8754556bb09. Aborting operation] - Plastic server version: 10.0.16.5533
11:23 Uhr
DEBUG Operations - OnError catching exception Trying to use a previously finished transaction 9a251b74-b833-465b-a8c3-b8754556bb09. Aborting operation
11:23 Uhr
ERROR PlasticProto.ConnectionFromClient - conn    6. Error in ProcessMethodCall for method Cancel. There has been an unexpected error "Trying to use a previously finished transaction 9a251b74-b833-465b-a8c3-b8754556bb09. Aborting operation". For more information check the server log.

Hi Mike,

From the looks of the error message you have enabled encryption for your Cloud Organization and are trying to download the data without a valid encryption key present.

I suspect your colleague either hasn't entered the encryption key yet or has entered it incorrectly. The easiest way to solve this would be to send your colleague the cryptedservers.conf and corresponding .key file from...

• C:\Users\ollie\AppData\Local\plastic4\ on Windows
  • ~/.plastic/ on Mac

...and paste them into your colleague's corresponding folder.

I hope that proves helpful. Please let me know how you get on and whether you have any further problems.

Hey,

thanks for the fast reply.

yes you are right wie use encryption for our Cloud Organization.

i cant find the corresponding.key file.

but i give my mate the cryptedserver.conf and now i seem to work. we was a bit confused that we must first a pull visible and then we can update our local workspace.

the problem with the wrong key was because we thourt we have all our own password 😣.

is it possible to change the encryption key?

Hi,

If you want to be asked to enter a new encryption password, please remove the following files from all the user machines that was previously working with the cloud repos:

- Server-side encryption:

C:\Program Files\PlasticSCM5\server\cryptedservers.conf

- Client-side encryption:

C:\Users\<YourUser>\AppData\Local\plastic4\cryptedservers.conf

Regards,

Carlos.