Personal License Expired (How do I renew it?)

Xorcist

• 11 months later...

My personal "single user" license is about to expire (June 23rd 2017), I have my server setup using a license token, will this automatically renew for me? or do I need to request a new license? Also, will I be able to upgrade to Plastic 6.0? or does that require a separate license request?

I don't current have a Twitter account. And it appears the auto-renew did not work, seems like this entire process should be easier. I mean my server is setup with a license token to renew (I assume annually, since my license expires every year) but each year I have to request a new personal license. I've submitted a new request, and hopefully it will work with Plastic 6.0 as I'd like to upgrade as well. If I don't get a response back next week, I'll let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

For liability reasons, I'd rather not use their corporate license for my own personal independent development. I don't want there to be any grey areas in that capacity (it's the same reason I use Visual Studio Community at home). So I would like to renew my personal license, I just wish there was an easier way to renew it each year.

I don't see the license under my account? Oh it was added under my work account... can we get one generated for my personal account. The JHorvath account is strictly for work, my Xorcist account is my personal one. Sorry for all the confusion.

Archived