Plastic 4 SCC PlugIn for PowerBuilder does not sync PBG Files

tom.peters

Good Day -

I have upgraded to Plastic 4.0.239.2. I setup my Preferences/Other options per the instructions on the Plastic blogs.

Whenever I Get Latest Version, the following appears:

PBG Synch FAILED: C:\Insurance\ProCede\PowerBuilder\<my PBL>.pbg

---------- Source Control

Getting the latest version of selected items...

Operation Completed

---------- Done Source Control

I checked the registry and the Plastic4 plugin is being used. This did not happen on 3.0.

I tried updating the workspace through Plastic's GUI, but this error appears every time. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Manu -

I meant that the error appeared in PowerBuilder every time despite my updating the workspace through the Plastic UI. The Plastic UI is fine (quite nice, actually). The error occurs using the Plastic SCC Plug-In within PowerBuilder as shown in the first message.

Regards,

Tom

I'm adding the meeting info here:

the error log entry is the following:

2/2/2012 09:04 Source Management Initialization...

Plastic PLUGIN : Opening project on path C:\Insurance\ProCede\PowerBuilder\procede

Scc Provider: Plastic PLUGIN

UserID: tom.peters

Project Path:

Aux Project Path:

Local Project Path: C:\Insurance\ProCede\PowerBuilder\procede

Plastic PLUGIN : SccIsMultiCheckout called but not implemented

Scc multi-threading defaulting to TRUE

Connection to source control established

PBG Synch FAILED: C:\Insurance\ProCede\PowerBuilder\procede\file.pbg

Getting the latest version of selected items...

Operation Completed

Just mention that the "Plastic PLUGIN : SccIsMultiCheckout called but not implemented" message is only a INFO message, not an error.

How is this coming along?

I ask because I have remote teams and every time they need to update their PB environment I need to send them a full copy of the PB source. I am able to force the latest revision into my PBL's using PowerGen, but my remote teams do not have that software. It's a time-consuming process to use PowerGen, anyway. We really need 'Get Latest Version' working.

Thanks!

I can't give you a realistic time frame, I always propose the forum tasks in the incoming sprints but as you can imagine issues coming from paying customers (licenses or CE license support) have higher priority...

Anyway, the task is already in our bug tracking system, I'll let you know guys if it's accepted.

Hi Tom, sorry about that. I didn't know that you purchased licenses since you were writing in the forum.

Please email us to support at codicesoftware dot com with your issue. Remember that the support email channel is always faster than the forum.

Archived