Pending changes - Could not find file

Beennn

In 'Pending changes', under 'Added and private items' I have 50 files listed with the status 'Private', which whenever one is left-clicked on, prompts a error:

'Could not find file 'PATH OF FILE''

The files cannot be checked in, as the same error is prompted.

However, right clicking on one of the files and choosing Open > Open in Windows Explorer works as expected, and shows the location of the file. 

Additionally, I did not add the files locally, they were pulled (so shouldn't be showing up at all).

Any idea what might be causing the error? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Info:

Plastic: Cloud Edition: 9.0.16.5128

Hi,

- Could you attach the Plastic client log? (c:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\plastic4).

- Is it happening with some specific file paths? If you manually craete a new private file via a text editor and then try to checkin the changes via the "Pending Changes" view, are you also getting the error?

Regards,

Carlos.

Hi Carlos,

I've just sent you a copy of the client logs via pm (hope you don't mind). 

- Is it happening with some specific file paths? If you manually craete a new private file via a text editor and then try to checkin the changes via the "Pending Changes" view, are you also getting the error?

If I create a new file, everything works as expected; I see the new file, I can click on it and check it in as normal (no errors). It's only 50 specific files that are causing the error.