Error when pulling remote branch

jstarrdewar

I'm trying to pull from Plastic cloud to a local server. I get this error every time:

The data for revision ... cannot be read from rep ...  The specified data could not be decrypted.

I also tried exporting a replication package, but it fails immediately on step 3, with no error message (it just goes to status: canceled). And I'm experiencing that behavior on two machines.

I assume there is some basic configuration issue?

post-31940-0-86746500-1459537621_thumb.jpg

Hello!

can you do the following?

1) Stop the Plastic SCM server.

2) Backup your "C:\Program Files\PlasticSCM5\server\loader.log.conf" file and place this: loader.log.conf.zip instead.

3) Restart the Plastic SCM server and force the error.

4) Send me the "C:\Program Files\PlasticSCM5\server\plastic.server.log" file generated.

Thanks.

I tried this, but plastic.server.log was not generated.

However, on my latest attempt the pull worked! I haven't changed any settings. I did restart to see if it would make the conf file generate the log file. But I have previously restarted many times and still been able to generate the error, so simply restarting the computer was not the solution.

Hi Manu,

I'm sorry I couldn't wait. I "fixed" the problem by uninstalling according to the instructions you gave on this post: http://www.plasticscm.net/index.php?/topic/842-complete-uninstall/

Then I installed the new cloud edition software, which autoconfigures itself the way I wanted to configure plastic in the first place. Now everything is fine.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived