Bugs in file history

JakubH

If I move or rename a file, Plastic adds a row in a History view of the file. It contains a correct changeset number, an owner and a creation date. However a Branch and Comment columns are strange. The Comment field is blank (it contains only a dot or maybe a comma) and the Branch field contains this: Moved from ... fo "..." (there are source and destination paths instead of ellipses). I am not able to see the branch and the checkin comment. Why is that?

The second issue I face to is that I cannot export view data from History view. Every time I select an output file, I get this error message: "An error occurred processing your request." (That's not very informative!) Export form changeset view works with no problems.

(I use version 4.1.10.333 - Liverpool.)

Hi JakubH,

This is the normal way in which history view displays the information for moved files, showing origin, and destination paths. We will consider to change it in the future to show branch, and comment information, as the others rows in the view.

About the second issue, it is a bug that we will fix as soon as possible, thank you for informing about it.

• 1 month later...

Archived