Where can I download osx 5.4 x11 version

dkoontz

I would use MacPlastic but it's missing some basic features that leave it pretty much unusable. For example, I import some asset in Unity that adds 200+ files to the project. I want to add just those files and do a commit while I am working on other changes. In the pending files view, I cannot select the files I want and press space or click on one of them to select the rest as you can do in the X11 client and also the Windows client.

I understand.

Ok I can give you a workaround, I guess all those assets are in new directories (or at leas a great number of them). You can use the filter to get only those listed and then you will be able to select only those assets to add them into the repository.

That would work in this case as all the new files are under a common directory. In the general case though I'm sure you'll agree that being able to select files and toggle their status is fairly important.

Another issue that was preventing me from using MacPlastic as my primary client was the lack of the "update to latest version" button on the pending changes screen. I would assume that it is on the agenda to be implemented, in the meantime is there a workaround for that feature?

Hi!

That would work in this case as all the new files are under a common directory. In the general case though I'm sure you'll agree that being able to select files and toggle their status is fairly important.

Sure it is! That's why we are going to implement it asap, it's already scheduled because of your feedback :)

But I'm happy to know the workaround worked this time.

Another issue that was preventing me from using MacPlastic as my primary client was the lack of the "update to latest version" button on the pending changes screen. I would assume that it is on the agenda to be implemented, in the meantime is there a workaround for that feature?

I'm not sure which "update to latest version" button on the pending changes view are you referring to.

Can you give me an screenshot?

Archived